Week 2 of our International Business Etiquette quiz! Answers on our website.
1. In Japan, what is nemawashi?
a) a very hot condiment
b) unlimited liability
c) consensus-based decision-making
d) financial clique
2. At a business meeting in India, you may be formally welcomed with a garland. When can you take it off?
a) straight away
b) when you get back to your hotel
c) when you’ve finished formal introductions
d) at the end of the meeting
3. In China, what is guanxi?
b) body language
4. How much should you tip in a restaurant in Russia?
d) nothing - service is normally included
5. In Mexico, what is an abrazo?
a) an SME
b) a contract lawyer
c) a limited partnership
d) a kind of handshake
How did you do?